What we process
- Deer (Whitetail / Mule / Axis / Fallow / Red Deer)
- Exotics- Gemsbok / Oryx / Stag / Nilgai / Antelope
- Deposit for Processing Fee is required at drop off!
- We accept boneless, quartered, skinned, and field dressed wild game. Please make sure to properly store it in a cooler/freezer or put bags of ice in the chest cavity, so you don't spoil the meat. Our motto is "If we wouldn't eat it, then neither should you!"
- Please make sure to tag your game appropriately and make sure to cut out the dates/fill out your harvest log.
- If an animal is excessively dirty, dry, or hairy, we will charge extra for excess time in cutting and trimming the meat.
- Our freezers fill up quickly so we DO NOT have space to store your order for an extended amount of time. Please pick up orders within 2 weeks of 1st courtesy call. Orders left after the 2 week pick up time may result in extra storage fees.
- We are a seasonal business and ALL freezers will be turned off at the end of deer season. All orders NOT picked up will be considered abandoned and disposed of accordingly.
- We will reopen for the 2022-2023 Hunting Season on Saturday, October 2, 2021!
- THANK YOU to all of our customers and Happy Hunting!!